If you’ve never studied online before, you might be worried about learning garden design online. Surely nothing beats a real live teacher the classroom…?
Actually, online learning has many advantages over classroom teaching. Here’s why:
- The teaching and syllabus are coursework are identical to our classroom course. But you’ll never miss a lecture. Our college is the only one in the world to offer pre-recorded video lectures.
- Replay and rewind modules as often as you like. You’ll have a huge library of information accessible in your pocket… forever.
- Lectures are given by some of the world’s most prestigious practising designers.
- There’s no commuting, no set timetable. You’re free to study whenever and wherever you like.
- You can work flexibly around work and family – just 15 hours a week if you want to graduate within 2 years, or 25 hours for graduation in 1 year.
- It’s personal. There are weekly webinars with your tutor – individual feedback, advice and support with assignments.
- … and sociable. Log into our online classroom, talk to other students, share ideas, photos and files, get help if you’re stuck with anything.